Receive a $200 rebate when you purchase a new electric wall oven. Receive an additional $20 back if you purchase your electric wall oven in Pasadena.
Electric wall ovens typically come with a larger selection and lower upfront cost when compared to natural gas units, it is also has the ability to heat food more evenly and is easier to clean due to its design. More importantly, all-electric appliances like the electric wall oven produce less carbon emissions than its natural gas counterparts since it does not require the combustion of fossil fuels during operation; thereby improving indoor air quality and the health of our environment.
How To Qualify
- Purchase your new electric wall oven in Pasadena for an additional $20 rebate
- Submit your online rebate application after installs are completed, along with a copy of your detailed receipt/invoice and the required supporting documents, within 180 days from date of purchase.
How to Apply
- Log in to your PWP account
- Select “Apply for Rebate”
- Please upload your complete sales receipt or paid invoice, including:
- Product and model number
- Date purchased and installed
- Appliance Specification Sheet (with oven size)
- A copy of the "Electrical Permit: Inspection Sign-off" that is provided by the Pasadena Building Inspector after the equipment has been installed and inspected
- To apply for an electrical permit through the City of Pasadena's Planning and Community Development department, please call 626-744-4200 or visit the Online Permit Center.
- Only residential PWP electric customers are eligible
- Limit one per customer, every 10 years
- Unit size must be 24 inches or above
- Existing natural gas appliance must be replaced with electric counterpart to qualify
- Are you enrolled in PWP's income-qualified Bill Payment Assistance program? If so, you can receive an additional $200 per unit. Visit the Under One Roof Program webpage for details.
This program is subject to verification of the purchase and installation of the product(s) before and/or after the rebate has been paid. Completed applications must be received within 180 days from the date of purchase to qualify. Installs must be completed before submitting your rebate application. PWP reserves the right to modify the terms of this program at any time. Rebate amounts will be calculated according to the program incentives at the date of application submission. Program funds are limited and available to eligible PWP customers. Rebates apply to new appliance and product purchases only (refurbished/reconditioned do not qualify). Customers must be enrolled in one of PWP's income-qualified bill payment assistance programs at the time of application submission in order to qualify for the bonus.