The City of Pasadena has brought together all of the low-income resident programs offered by key community agencies and various City departments (Housing & Career Services and MASH). These money-saving programs offer bill assistance, efficiency upgrades that can be installed for free in your home, water and energy rebates and more.
"Thank you Pasadena Water and Power, I am really happy with everything you did for me." -- Under One Roof Program Participant, District 1
Start saving money by signing-up for Monthly Bill Assistance then, take advantage of all of the wonderful home improvement services available in Pasadena. Choose the energy- and water-efficient services that are right for your home - all at no cost to you!
- Monthly PWP Bill Assistance - PWP offers monthly credits and fee waivers for low-income and senior customers.
- FREE Central AC Tune Up - Tune-ups are important for helping your unit recover lost efficiency, operate more safely, increase the overall lifespan of the unit, improve your overall level of comfort, and reduce your operating expenses.
- FREE Energy Star® Room AC Replacement - Enhance the comfort of your home while saving energy with an Energy Star® certified room AC.
- FREE LED Lights, Smart Power Strips, and Low-Flow Shower Heads - These small additions to your home can dramatically decrease your energy and water consumption.
- FREE Duct Sealing Service - About 20-30% of the air that moves through the duct system is lost due to leaks, holes, and poorly connected ducts. Let PWP seal your airducts properly with our free service.
- Double Home Energy Rebates - Receive DOUBLE the rebate for energy-efficient appliances from our Residential Rebates list. To apply, please fill out an online application by logging-in to your PWP account.
- Home Enhancement Loan Program (HELP) - from the Neighborhood Housing Services of LA County and the City of Pasadena include:
- Low- or no-interest loans for home revitalization and improvement
- Affordable fixed-rate loans for first-time homebuyers
- Affordable fixed-rate refinance loans and counseling for homeowners struggling with mortgage payment
Signing up is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Select the FREE services you want in your home
- Schedule your appointment with our Under One Roof Personal Concierge
- Receive FREE installation of your selected services!
Note: All Utilities staff and crews carry City ID cards. You can always request to see the cards before allowing access to your property. Also, if you are concerned about whether any vendor or contractor who claims to represent the City is legitimate, please call us at (626) 744-4311 to find out.