Help your business become more sustainable by saving money, energy and water. Through the Water & Energy Direct Install Program (WeDIP), PWP will install water and energy saving equipment – completely free of charge!
WeDIP is available to PWP’s small and select medium-sized business customers who use 50kW or less in electric demand. Qualifying customers can receive up to $7,500 of water and energy-saving equipment installed at NO COST. PWP will provide a variety of water and energy saving measures, such as:
- FREE Water and Energy Assessment
- FREE estimate of energy, water and cost savings from installed equipment
- FREE in-depth report of efficiency opportunities
WeDIP is offered to small and select medium-sized business customers who have a PWP service account in good standing, and:
- Use 50 kW or less in electric demand
- If building is leased, have at least one year remaining on lease term
This program is ideal for small commercial customers such as: restaurants, gas stations, retail stores, markets, assisted living facilities, churches, schools and more! To check whether your business might participate in WeDIP, simply look at your monthly bill. If it is issued from the City of Pasadena, indicates “Small Commercial”, and your annual electric usage is less than 50kW, your account may be eligible to participate in WeDIP.
How to Get Started
- Call us at 626.206.0745. A program representative will verify if your business qualifies.
- Sign the Participation Agreement (provided by the program representative upon eligibility verification). The representative will then schedule a Water and Energy Assessment at your place of business, conduct the survey, and produce a report.
- Review the report and sign the Customer Work Authorization Form (provided with the assessment report). A program representative will work with you to schedule the installation of the equipment.
Terms and Conditions
- In order to determine what measures best suit your business, an energy and water use survey will be conducted prior to installation.
- The installed products will depend on what equipment exists in the building.
- To qualify for natural gas-saving measures, businesses must consume less than 50,000 therms of natural gas per year.
- This program is funded by PWP through Public Benefit Charge revenues, Water Conservation Fund, and grant funds from the California Climate Investments Program through the California State Department of Water Resources. This program is also partially funded by SoCalGas® ratepayers and administered under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission.